Our shopping service offers three options. We can either do your shopping and deliver to your door, or take you to the shops and help you do your shopping or help you shop on the internet.
How it works
If you are interested in the Shopping Service, we will first of all need to meet you and discuss how best we may be able to help.
Having agreed how we can help, the following guidance will apply:-
- Our shopping service can be provided on a regular, continuous basis; OR as a one off; OR from time to time, as needed.
- If we are shopping for you we are not able to buy any alcohol, cigarettes or medicines. (Sorry!)
- If we are shopping for you, we will generally ask for cash or cheque payment once the goods arrive at your house plus our charge; we can also charge by invoice.
- We will give you a receipt for any payment you make to us. Please check carefully that this is correct before we leave your home!
- If we are shopping for you and the item you have ordered is not available, we will need to know if we should buy something similar.
- Depending on the availability of volunteers and staff, we cannot guarantee on any particular day to provide this service, but we will always do our best!
- For any comments or feedback, please contact the Chief Officer at Cliff House.
- If you have any other ideas how we could improve the service, please let us know.
There is a charge for this service.
Anyone wanting a shopping service is assessed individually and charges are agreed before the service starts.